Advertorial

How ReadyRESCUE™ saved my dog’s life

I have been a lifelong dog owner, and if there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s that being a vigilant and proactive pet parent is crucial. I’m always looking for products that can help keep my pups safe, especially because our two-year-old Labrador, Max, eats everything in sight.

I have been a lifelong dog owner, and if there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s that being a vigilant and proactive pet parent is crucial.

I’m always looking for products that can help keep my pups safe, especially because our two-year-old Labrador, Max, eats everything in sight.

Amanda Williams

April 16th, 2024

“Discovering ReadyRESCUE™ felt like a stroke of serendipity. I never imagined I would need it so soon.”

- Amanda Williams

A life-saving device

Not even a month after purchasing ReadyRESCUE™, Max got into my daughter’s liquid ibuprofen.

My heart sank as I found the chewed-up bottle on the floor- I’m sure you all know that feeling. 



My mind went instantly to the box of ReadyRESCUE™ I had bought “just in case.”

Within moments, Max had ingested the activated carbon treatment mixed with peanut butter, and we were on the phone with our vet.


It took at least 45 minutes to even get Max in the car and to the vet, so I was really happy knowing that something was working to save him while we were on our way.


The veterinary team sprang into action upon our arrival at the hospital, drawing blood to establish baseline kidney function (something ibuprofen can severely compromise).

They gave us instructions on how to watch for any alarming symptoms and to return for follow-up blood work and an ultrasound in 48 hours.



Then, we took Max home. 

Not even a month after purchasing ReadyRESCUE™, Max got into my daughter’s liquid ibuprofen. My heart sank as I found the chewed-up bottle on the floor- I’m sure you all know that feeling. 



My mind went instantly to the box of ReadyRESCUE™ I had bought “just in case.” Within moments, Max had ingested the activated carbon treatment mixed with peanut butter, and we were on the phone with our vet.


It took at least 45 minutes to even get Max in the car and to the vet, so I was really happy knowing that something was working to save him while we were on our way.


The veterinary team sprang into action upon our arrival at the hospital, drawing blood to establish baseline kidney function (something ibuprofen can severely compromise). They gave us instructions on how to watch for any alarming symptoms and to return for follow-up blood work and an ultrasound in 48 hours.



Then, we took Max home. 

Those were some of the longest hours of my life, but I know we acted as fast as we could.

The follow-up tests revealed a partial ulcer in Max’s stomach—a common and dangerous complication of NSAID (Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) ingestion.


The vet didn’t mince words; without ReadyRESCUE™, the damage would have been far worse, potentially resulting in a full-thickness stomach perforation—a life-threatening situation.

Those were some of the longest hours of my life, but I know we acted as fast as we could. The follow-up tests revealed a partial ulcer in Max’s stomach—a common and dangerous complication of NSAID (Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) ingestion.


The vet didn’t mince words; without ReadyRESCUE™, the damage would have been far worse, potentially resulting in a full-thickness stomach perforation—a life-threatening situation. 


“Thanks to ReadyRESCUE™, the scenario was much less dire.

Max was started on medication to treat the ulcer, and his prognosis was good.

Today, Max is totally fine- it’s like it never happened.

The vet reiterated how our quick response had been crucial, a sentiment that turned my gratitude towards ReadyRESCUE into an unwavering loyalty.”

“Thanks to ReadyRESCUE™, the scenario was much less dire. Max was started on medication to treat the ulcer, and his prognosis was good. Today, Max is totally fine- it’s like it never happened. The vet reiterated how our quick response had been crucial, a sentiment that turned my gratitude towards ReadyRESCUE into an unwavering loyalty.”

- Amanda Williams

What is ReadyRESCUE™?

ReadyRESCUE™ is a first response detoxifier that you can administer at home while you’re investigating the toxin, calling the pet poison hotline, and if needed, driving into the vet.


Think of it as a bridge between the chocolate your dog just ate and the care they’d receive at the vet- ReadyRESCUE™ begins absorbing toxins immediately to help them get there.


It uses advanced carbon spheres to actively absorb toxins immediately after an intoxication event and carry them safely through your pet’s body- and out the other end!


Another reason I love ReadyRESCUE™? It was crafted by vets with decades of experience.

Unlock Offer

ReadyRESCUE™ Is:

The ReadyRESCUE™ difference:

Effective for a WIDE range of toxins (including grapes, chocolate, OTC medications, human medications, onions, etc.)

Safe to give your pet even if it turns out they didn’t eat anything 

Incredibly easy to administer- just mix with food, water, or your pet’s favorite treat and give it to them in their bowl

6x more effective by volume than traditional activated charcoal

Do I really need to have something at home for intoxications?

The unfortunate truth is that toxicity events in pets are far from rare.

Last year alone, pet poison helplines recorded between 1,000 to 2,000 calls per day, each one a frantic plea for help.

The top toxicities reported were:
- Chocolate

- Grapes/Raisins

- Ibuprofen

- Xylitol

- Bromethalin (Rat Poison)
- Marijuana

- Onions/Chives

- Anticoagulant Rat Poison

- Vitamin D3 (supplement)

- Carprofen (pain medication)

The thing that matters most when decontaminating your pet is time to intervention. ReadyRESCUE™ allows you to act immediately, starting the detoxification process immediately. The unfortunate truth is that toxicity events in pets are far from rare. Last year alone, pet poison helplines recorded between 1,000 to 2,000 calls per day, each one a frantic plea for help.

The top toxicities reported were:

- Chocolate

- Grapes/Raisins

- Ibuprofen

- Xylitol

- Bromethalin (Rat Poison)

- Marijuana

- Onions/Chives

- Anticoagulant Rat Poison

- Vitamin D3 (supplement)

- Carprofen (pain medication)

When tallied together, human OTC medications (like the ibuprofen Max got into) would surpass them all, claiming the  top spot for pet toxicity.

The truth is, no matter how careful we are, accidents like this happen.

The best thing you can do for your pet when they eat something they shouldn’t is to be prepared.

What can I do if this happens to my pet?

ReadyRESCUE™ isn’t just a product—it’s peace of mind, it’s preparedness, it’s a potential lifesaver.

As our pets navigate our shared spaces, having an intoxication plan in place is crucial. I’m glad that ReadyRESCUE™ is a part of mine.

If your pet gets into something toxic, here’s what you can do:

1. Administer ReadyRESCUE™ - using your pet’s approximate weight, administer the number of vials directed


2. Contact the pet poison control hotline- be prepared with your pet’s weight, age & sex, pre-existing health concerns, what they ate & the amount of ReadyRESCUE™ given


3. Notify your vet and head in for additional treatment if needed


administering ReadyRESCUE™

1

act fast

immediately administer if

ingestion of a toxic substance is

suspected > ReadyRESCUE™ is

safe even if you determine your

pet did not eat anything toxic!

2

administer

give the amount of ReadyRESCUE™

that corresponds to the weight of your

pet with a small amount of water, pet

food or a palatable treat like peanut

butter. make sure your pet consumes

all of the ReadyRESCUE™

3

investigate toxin

investigate the

ingestion further to

determine if your pet

ate something toxic.

4

follow up

if you determine your pet did

consume something toxic,

contact poison control or your

vet to determine if additional

care is necessary

4.9 Stars

Join thousands of pet parents in leveling up their pet safety

“Such a great product!!! Easily mixes into my pup's food/water. Luckily I haven't need to use this product yet, but Ready Rescue gives our family peace of mind that we are prepared in case of an emergency!! It's also great to have on hand for dog sitter.”

Kyle M.

“What sets this product apart is its ease of use. The straightforward instructions made it simple for me to administer the detox to Luna, and she had no issues taking it. The fact that it worked effortlessly without causing any additional stress or discomfort for my dog was a huge relief. Not only did Dr. Cuddles' Ready Rescue Pet Detox save us from unnecessary vet visits, but it also saved Luna's life. I cannot express how grateful I am to have had this product on hand when we needed it most.”

Michelle Togliatti

“I don't know about you, but my dog is like a super-speed vaccuum cleaner and will eat anything that falls on the ground within seconds. Having ReadyRESCUE on hand makes me feel so much safer knowing that I can do something to help. My dog is smaller, so I was able to use a bit of one vial to mix in with different food to see what combination he'd like best when I need him to eat it- a great suggestion!”

Ben H.

Want to give ReadyRESCUE™ a try?

Want to feel safer and protect your lovely pets intoxications? Then ReadyRESCUE™ is exactly what you’re looking for.


It usually sells out quickly, so click on the button below to check if it’s still available:

Want to feel safer and protect your lovely pets intoxications? Then ReadyRESCUE™ is exactly what you’re looking for.

It usually sells out quickly, so click on the button below to check if it’s still available:

Unlock Offer

Sellout Risk HIGH

Shipping Cost FREE