5 Reasons Why ReadyRESCUE™
brings peace of mind to every pet parent
The vital at-home tool for pet
4.9/5 Stars (144 Reviews)
With ReadyRESCUE™ on hand, you're
equipped for those critical moments
after your pet ingests a harmful
substance. administer immediately
to combat toxins before they enter
the bloodstream, then promptly
consult your vet for further guidance.
Peace of Mind
for Pet Parents
Even if you’re unsure about what your pet ingested, ReadyRESCUE™ is safe to administer as a safety net for all those “just in case” moments, providing you with the peace of mind every pet parent deserves.
From chocolates and grapes to
medications, ReadyRESCUE™ combats a wide array of common household toxins that pets might accidentally consume.
Formula at Home
Using carbon technology crafted by a veterinary surgeon, ReadyRESCUE™ offers a potent solution that’s even stronger than hospital-grade detoxifiers.
Prevention > Cure
The cost of a vet visit without the prior use of ReadyRESCUE™ would be nearly double. Preventing poison absorption before it wreaks havoc is much more aordable than treating it.
immediately administer if
ingestion of a toxic substance is
suspected > ReadyRESCUE™ is
safe even if you determine your
pet did not eat anything toxic!
give the amount of ReadyRESCUE™
that corresponds to the weight of your
pet with a small amount of water, pet
food or a palatable treat like peanut
butter. make sure your pet consumes
all of the ReadyRESCUE™
ingestion further to
determine if your pet
ate something toxic.
if you determine your pet did
consume something toxic,
contact poison control or your
vet to determine if additional
care is necessary
ReadyRESCUE™ comes in
30g glass vials, making it
easy to store, administer,
and travel with.
More powerful than
the market alternative
Our formula is 6x more effective by volume and is optimized for easier administration at home without the potential of stopping up the GI tract.
First of its kind
ReadyRESCUE™ is setting a new standard in pet safety. Our solution harnesses the power of activated carbon to swiftly counteract toxins, bridging the gap between unforeseen ingestions and expert vet attention.
ReadyRESCUE™ is an at-home lifesaver for dogs and cats, quickly absorbing toxins from unexpected ingestions. This emergency aid offers peace of mind, reducing harm and buying crucial time before a vet visit.
Made for both dogs and cats
$50 per vial
$44 per vial
$33 per vial
How Many Vials Do I Need?
Qualifies for Free Shipping!
30-day money back gurantee.
High Efficacy: ReadyRESCUE™ is designed with activated carbon spheres, providing 5 times the absorptive power, by volume, of other activated charcoals currently used by veterinary professionals.
Broad-Spectrum Detoxification: It can neutralize a wide range of organic toxins ingested by dogs and cats, thus providing a broad-spectrum oral detoxification solution.
Rapid Action: When administered immediately after suspected ingestion of a toxicant, ReadyRESCUE™ can quickly reduce the severity of clinical signs associated with most intoxication.
Safe for Regular Use: Its administration is safe even in cases where poisoning is not confirmed. No adverse effects are expected from overdosing should you give more than indicated. ReadyRESCUE™ passes through the GI tract intact, causing no harm to your pet.
Easy Administration: ReadyRESCUE™ can be easily mixed with pet food, drinking water, or a palatable pet favorite like peanut butter, making it simple and convenient for pet owners to use.
Emergency Essential: It’s an invaluable aid in emergency situations of accidental poison ingestion, providing timely relief and protection for your pets.
Recommended Dosages: Dosage guidelines are provided based on the weight of the animal, ensuring the right amount is administered for optimal results.
Convenient Packaging: ReadyRESCUE™ comes in 30g glass vials, making it easy to store and administer.
Activated carbon spheres (99.9% pure).
When to Use:
Use ReadyRESCUE™ immediately if you suspect your pet has ingested a potentially toxic substance. It’s designed to neutralize a broad spectrum of organic toxins. When in doubt, it’s better to administer ReadyRESCUE™™, as it’s safe to use even if poisoning didn’t occur.
How to Use:
Identify Your Pet’s Weight: This will determine the amount of ReadyRESCUE™ required.
Measure the Dose: For pets 15 lbs or less, use ½ vial. For pets between 16-30 lbs, use 1 vial. For pets between 31-60 lbs, use 2 vials. For pets between 61-90 lbs, use 3 vials. For pets above 91 lbs, use 5 vials.
Mix ReadyRESCUE™: Combine the required amount of ReadyRESCUE™ with a small amount of pet food, drinking water, or a palatable substitute like peanut butter. Ensure the mixture is well-blended.
Administer ReadyRESCUE™: Feed your pet the mixture, making sure they consume the entire dose.
What to Do After Using:
Monitor Your Pet: Keep a close eye on your pet’s behavior and physical symptoms.
Contact Your Vet or pet poisoning resource: Inform your vet immediately, providing all details about the suspected poisoning and ReadyRESCUE™ administration. Include details like the type and amount of poison consumed, the time it was consumed, and the amount and time of ReadyRESCUE™ treatment.
Collect a Sample:** If possible, collect a sample of what your pet ingested. This can assist your vet in determining the best course of action.